Fleurieu Cranes are committed to providing quality project outcomes to the highest standards while maintaining a focus on safety and operating sustainable work environments.
Fleurieu Cranes are independently certified to: Safety Management System ISO 45001:2018, Environmental Management System ISO 14001:2015 and Quality Management System ISO 9001:2015 demonstrating continuous improvement and adherence to national standards.
Safety is our main priority, validated by our Safety Management Systems being certified to ISO 45001:2018, our exemplary safety record and comprehensive internal policies and procedures.
At Fleurieu Cranes, the health, safety and well-being of our staff and project partners is our main priority. Our skilled and experienced staff are our key asset, they’re part of our working family, their health and safety is our responsibility. Likewise, our project partners, contractors and the community are treated with the same importance.
All staff and contractors at Fleurieu Cranes are committed to actively supporting and maintaining our QHSE management system. This commitment ensures a high standard is continually maintained throughout the company.
We ensure all our employees, subcontractors and stakeholders fully understand and support our vision of “Safety First”. We encourage clear and open communication, creating greater awareness and in doing so help prevent injury and improve safety performance.
Our safety initiatives include:
- Dedicated HSEQ Supervisor providing job specific SWMS, methodology’s and safety advice as required.
- Latest lifting and safety equipment.
- Scheduled and regular inspections of Crane and lifting equipment.
- Improved communication that welcomes feedback and initiative.
- Emphasising our ‘Safety First’ culture company wide.
Our commitment to protecting the Environment is validated by our Environmental Management Systems being certified to ISO 14001:2015.
Reducing our environmental impact is an integral component in all our operations. This begins with the careful planning, consideration and our overall approach of every project.
Our environmental policy is also part of our commitment to the greater community and recognises the importance of environmental protection and sustainability. All Fleurieu Cranes employees have a responsibility to perform their duties to ensure the safety of the environment and comply with the Environmental Protection Act 1993.
Our environmental initiatives include:
- 100,000 litre rainwater storage and filtration system purpose built at our Wingfield head office and supplies all water usage at this premises.
- 15kW solar power system (consisting of 80 panels) installed at our head office.
- We have partnered with Trees for Life to offset our crane and vehicle carbon emissions.
We are committed to delivering quality products and services by communicating and understanding our customers individual needs. This is validated by our Quality Management Systems being certified to ISO 9001:2015.
In addition, Fleurieu Cranes is fully compliant with the Building Code 2016 (formerly National Code of Practice) for the Construction Industry and all Government Implementation Guidelines for such. Fleurieu Cranes has been assessed against the guidelines and is ‘code compliant’.
Our quality management initiatives include:
- Early engagement, projetc outline and agreement between both parties.
- Allocation of our experienced and specialised supervisors to each projects ensuring a main point of contact, maximising efficiency, and successful project completion.
- Induction management.
- Dedicated Process Improvement Officer.
- Evidence-based decision making.
- Relationship management.